Frittatas and breakfast bakes are my jam! I usually make them on Sundays then slice and store for quick and easy breakfasts during the week. Here’s one of go-to’s plus links to some of my other faves!
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 pound chorizo sausage
– 2 cups sweet potatoes, shredded or finely chopped
– 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
– 1/4 cup full-fat coconut milk or unsweetened almond milk
– 10 eggs
-1 big handful spinach, fresh
-2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Heat olive oil in a large cast iron (or oven safe) skillet over medium heat.
3. Add chorizo, sweet potatoes and onion and sauté until chorizo is fully cooked.
4. Crack eggs and whisk with milk. Season with S+P. (I like to throw this in my blender to quickly mix.)
5. Sprinkle spinach over chorizo mixture then pour egg mixture on top. Allow to cook for about 2 minutes.
6. Arrange sliced tomatoes on top.
7. Bake Frittata in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked.
Some other meal prep breakfast favorites:
•Easy Breakfast Casserole from PaleOMG
•Buffalo Chicken Frittata from Thyme and Joy